The Sports Business You Want to Own:
Sports are a fun business and nowhere is that more evident than at a RedLine Athletics Youth Athletic Training Centers. RedLine Athletics training centers is focused on enhancing speed, power and core strength of student athletes ages 8-18. No matter the sport, no matter the skill RedLine will make you a better athlete FIRST, and then work on your sport specific skills.
Proven Business Model:
Based on the successful formula developed by John Leonesio that took Massage Envy from concept to $300 million and The Joint… the chiropractic place to more than 400 franchises awarded in 3 years, RedLine Athletics has the potential to offer a high rate of return on investment with their signature sports training facilities.
As a Franchise Owner, you'll benefit from:
An UNDERSERVED Market with unlimited potential: Targeted at the $38 billion fitness industry and the 8-18 year demographic group in the $5 billion youth sports market. Recurring revenue streams: Memberships, semi-private sessions, private training, group fitness, teams, leagues, and merchandise.
Benefits of a RedLine Athletics Franchise
RedLine Athletics offers a wide variety of training sessions focusing on the individual’s sport and position. There are initially 5 platforms we emphasis for each athlete:
- Fusionetics Evaluation (test for movement deficiencies that could lead to injuries) Dr. Michael Clark - Founder of Fusionetics Retest every 90 days.
- Provide Continuum Care Program specific to offset these deficiencies for the individual or team. Provide coaches with team roll up reports.
- Sports Performance Evaluation (test for mobility, agility, stability, lower & upper body strength, etc.) Retest every 90 days.
- Customized Training Program (design a comprehensive conditioning program that focuses on core, power, speed, running mechanics, explosiveness, plyometrics, etc.). Program is designed around an athletes sport and position.
- MAT Muscle Activation (we constantly strive to help prehab and mitigate the likelihood of injury to our athletes.) COMING SOON
Outstanding Support - Every Step of the Way
- Real Estate: We'll help you find the right property at the right price
- Equipment: One contact, one call to us, saves you countless hours
- Training: From initial franchise training and on-site support to ongoing training through our web-based portal
- Business systems: Everything needed to open, operate and grow your RedLine Athletics Training Center
- Marketing: Access to our library of proprietary marketing materials and unit level microsites to localize your message
- Technology: From a point of sale system to a robust Franchise Support Portal with training, forms, marketing materials, policies, manuals and more
What It Takes to Prosper as a RedLine Owner
- Business-oriented, sports-loving entrepreneurs with strong leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum net worth of $300,000 and $100,000 of available liquid capital
- Communication and people management skills to effectively work with clients, employees, trainers, vendors and others in the community
- The desire and initiative to do local marketing such as calling on schools, sports organizations, and coaches to introduce the RedLine Athletics program
- To join the exciting RedLine Athletics team, we are looking for business professionals that are willing to put in the time and energy to help grow RedLine Athletics into the preeminent youth sports-specific training brand.
For more information contact:
Jesse Curry 480-363-3364